IntroductionFor an overview of RNBC patient (and parent) education, click here. Parents bring their children, teens and young adults to Rush NeuroBehavioral Center (RNBC) for a range of services, including: Assessment Services
- Neuropsychological & Psychological Assessment
- All RNBC Assessments are completed with a comprehensive written report from your clinician.
- Friendship Group Therapy
- Pharmacological Treatment
- Case Management
- Educational Consultation
- Executive Function Tutoring
When a child arrives at RNBC, we follow these steps:
- We assess the child’s strengths and weaknesses. This thorough assessment process may include psychological testing, interviews, neurological or psychiatric evaluations, social and emotional assessment, speech and language testing, and other assessment methods.
- We share the results of our evaluation with the parents and, when appropriate, schools or referring professionals.
- We offer recommendations for treatment and management of the problem based on an understanding of the child, family, school, and peer relationships that exist.
- We provide case management utilizing the many services available within our multi-disciplinary clinical environment. We coordinate the necessary services to optimize the child’s development.