IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES
RNBC is happy to announce that we have returned to in-person assessment and treatment services. The safety and wellbeing of our patients are of our utmost concern and all clinicians will be adhering to a strict safety protocol while with your child. In order to ensure the safety of all involved the following procedures will be required to be adhered to. Please Click Here for a printable version of these guidelines.
- The morning of your appointment, please review the following health check-list for your child.
- Please take your child’s temperature. Is your child’s temperature over 100.1 or has your child had a fever within the last 24 hours?
- Are you aware of a member of your household, including your child, having been in contact with or exposed to someone infected with COVID-19?
- Has your child complained of a sore throat in the past 24 hours?
- Has your child complained of significantly increased muscle pain, loss of smell, or developed an unexplained rash in the last 24 hours?
- Has your child complained of or experienced a new or worsening cough or shortness of breath recently?
- Has a member of your household or your child been in contact with anyone who has these symptoms or been tested for COVID-19 within the past two weeks?
- If the answer to any of these questions is “Yes” please contact your clinician directly via e‑mail to discuss with your clinician and to reschedule your visit. We would like to work together to keep everyone safe.
- Masking is now optional for patients and clinicians. If you and/or your child would prefer to wear a mask at any time during the process you are welcome to do so. If you would prefer that the clinician be masked during the session, please ask and we will be happy to put on a mask. Your safety and well-being is our top priority.
- Upon arrival, please check in with the front desk to complete any remaining paperwork. At this time, your and your child’s temperature will be checked and if a fever is detected, you will be instructed to contact your Doctor.
- Hand sanitizer and washing stations will be available and your child will be reminded to use both frequently. All clinicians will be wearing masks whenever with your child.
- Billing and payments will be conducted electronically. If there are any questions related to billing and payment than please contact the Rush University Billing Department at (312) 942‑5693 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Billing information can also be accessed via the Rush MyChart system at www.mychart.rush.edu.
We appreciate your cooperation as we continue to navigate this new environment and keep each other as healthy and safe as possible.
*These guidelines are subject to change based on local, state, and federal policies.
© 2022 All Rights Reserved.